Wednesday 18 June 2014




It was a night of complete football when Mexico held the host Nation Brazil to a goal-less draw. I must say sincerely, the match was worth the ticket price and the time spent as well as fuel bought when PHCN decided to hide the power. Comparing this match to Nigeria Vs Iran game. I think the Coach as well as the team still has lots of work to do if we must go beyond the first stage of this competition. The Algeria Vs Belgium I think the referee was a beat unfair to the African team which led to the controversial victory recorded by the Belgium however, nothing we can do, we can only hope such does not
re-occur in the next match and other referees should please learn from the referee that officiated the Brazil Vs Mexico match because, he allowed free flow of the game which I must say I enjoyed myself. So far only the Ivorian has been able to earn 3points against the Japan squad which I think its not a bad performance for an open match, what I can only say to them, is to keep the spirit high and be at the top of their game consistently. The Cameroon team needs to also step up their game and remember they are in a deadly group where anything can happen now that Brazil and Mexico are 4 points clear the top of the chart. Ghana has lots of work to do also. While I look forward to the match between Spain Vs Chile (8pm) I hope the defending champion we show the world they deserve the top spot on the FIFA ranking and come back to defeat Chile with wide margin to clear the 5:1 deficit, recorded against Holland. Austriala Vs Holland (5pm). This tournament as so far shown the world anything can happen in the game of football. All the same I wish the Nigeria Super Eagle the grace to fly high above all team and possibly bring the trophy HOME.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Startimes ExtraTime Promo

Laternabooks.com

Laternabooks.com
Laterna Ventures Limited
2014 egotalkz. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts